We’re Here When You Need Us
We coordinate comprehensive senior care services for older adults and their families. We pride ourselves on understanding the physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and lifestyle concerns of our clients. Through careful listing and attention to detail, we can develop a plan of action to suit each person’s unique needs.
Determining Your Needs
SCMA provides a comprehensive physical, emotional, mental, and environmental/safety assessment to begin the planning process. After listening to your needs and wishes and at the completion of a thorough assessment, together we can plan the ways that we can be helpful to you.
On call after hours and weekends, we are here for you.
Click on the headings below to see the variety of senior and elder care services that we can facilitate for you and your loved ones.
- Initial needs assessment
- Home safety inspection
- Home renovations-repairs
- Planning for future service arrangements
- Therapeutic counseling
- Driving assessments
- Yard work
- Pet care
- Assistance with bill paying/personal finances
- Monitoring health issues
- Nursing care
- Medication consultations
- Diabetic care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Obtaining durable medical equipment
- Accompanying to doctor’s visits
- Assistance with locating the right medical practitioner
- Maintaining close contact with healthcare/medical providers, facilitating communication between the provider and the family.
- Bathing/dressing, personal hygiene
- Transportation for medical care
- Transportation for errands/outings
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation/meal planning
- Nursing home advocacy/visits
- Assisted living/Nursing home placement
- Assistance with legal matters including: Power of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney, Advance Directives
- Expert witness in assisted living/nursing home litigation
Long Term Care Planning
As an extension of our comprehensive senior care services, we also provide Long Term Care Planning services.LEARN MORE ABOUT LONG TERM CARE